- Loved the location. One of the best locations actually. You step out and see the Bellagio, Planet Hollywood, Paris and more.
- Loved the large rooms. All suites, included pull-out sofa bed, good size kitchen, two TVs.
- Loved the walk-in closet and it was quite large.
- – Great service/staff.
- A hospitality lounge with free DVD rentals, coffee and tea, and popcorn all day.
- Very clean.
- Free valet parking for hotel guests.
- Cheap prices!
- Since this hotel caters to long-stay packages also, there are a lot of features that are quite unique, like 2 weekly grocery trips, social nights/cocktail hours, etc.”
– Guest at The Jockey Club