|March 17, 2011||to||April 24, 2011|
Spring time festivities are upon us when young chickens hatch and begin to explore their surroundings while testing their mother hens’ patience. Our advice to all you chickadees, “fly the coop” and venture over to Las Vegas. Spring Break usually runs March 15 – April 15 and there is plenty of entertainment for young and old alike.
Some ideas to “ruffle your feathers” while taking in Spring Break in Vegas:
● Monster Jam World Finals– March 26 at Sam Boyd Stadium. 10,000 pound monster trucks compete in freestyle and racing events.
● Monster Ball Tour Starring Lady Gaga– March 25 at MGM Grand Garden Arena.
● Extreme Thing Sports and Music Festival– March 26 at Desert Breeze Skate Park.
● NHRA Summitracing.com Nationals– April 1-3 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. 7th annual event.
● Jay Leno– April 1-2 at Terry Fator Theatre Mirage Hotel.
● Las Vegas International Tattoo– April 15-16 at Thomas & Mack Center.
● Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender– April 21-24 at the Orleans Hotel & Casino. 40+ musical acts perform over this weekend extravaganza. Celebrate the rockabilly music and style with a car show, tiki pool party, and dance off.
Perch at the Jockey Club where suite rentals are available during Spring Break. Book Online Now!